Team Oliver Solberg
The world’s first smart driving challenge!The first heat in the FIA Smart Driving Challenge will start in May, but you can purchase the season package now for a pre-season offer, and also participate in the pre-heats!
Starts in Join
How do I participate?
|1. Sign up for the FIA SDC season (OBD-plug in and shipping included)|
|2. Download the FIA SDC app on your smartphone and connect the OBD plug-in. The plug-in works independent in diesel and petrol cars made 2001 (EU)/1996 (US) or later.)|
|3. Choose which team to compete for|
|4. Compete during your everyday driving!|
How does the competition work?
- The 2019 season consists of 6 pre-heats and 14 competition heats
- After each heat, all the individual teams will be scored in the ranking list
- You’ll need to drive atleast 10 km per heat (all trips over 1km is included)
- Drive during your everyday life
- Try to receive as high scores as possible by driving smart