Team Hayden Paddon
The world’s first smart driving challenge!If signing up for 2020 now, you'll automatically get access to the remaining heats of season 2019 - a great warming up possibility to get familiar with the competition and time enough to really enjoy and test your smart driving skills.
FIA Smart Driving Challenge 2 starts in: Join
How do I participate?
|1. Sign up for the FIA SDC season (OBD-plug in and shipping included).|
|2. Download the FIA SDC app on your smartphone and connect the OBD plug-in. The plug-in works independent in diesel and petrol cars made 2001 (EU)/1996 (US) or later.|
|3. Choose your team.|
|4. Compete during your everyday driving!|
How does the competition work?
- The 2019 season consists of 6 pre-heats and 14 competition heats
- Each team will be scoring in the ranking list after each heat
- You’ll need to drive at least 10 km per heat (all trips over 1km will be included)
- Drive during your everyday life
- Try to get the highest possible scores by driving smart