Team Gosia Rdest
The world’s first smart driving challenge!Are you ready to participate in the world’s first competition that rewards smart, safe and environmentally-friendly driving? Make it fun to contribute to a safer and cleaner world by signing up for the challenge 2020.
FIA Smart Driving Challenge 2020 starts in:
How do I participate?
|1. Sign up for the FIA SDC season (OBD-plug in and shipping included).|
|2. Download the FIA SDC app on your smartphone and connect the OBD plug-in. The plug-in works independent in diesel and petrol cars made 2001 (EU)/1996 (US) or later.|
|3. Choose your team.|
|4. Compete during your everyday driving!|
How does the competition work?
- Season 2020 consists of 35 competition heats with 4 qualification finals.
- Each individual driver and team will be scoring in the ranking list after each heat.
- You’ll need to drive at least 10 km per heat (all trips over 1km will be included).
- Drive during your everyday life.
- Try to get the highest possible scores by driving in a smart way.